What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Bonnie Holmes Skin Care||
The Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range is a natural skin care product line. The Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range includes products such as moisturizers, skin masques and anti-aging products. The range includes products that are specially formulated for sensitive and fragile skin. The official website tells us that none of the skin care products have been tested on animals, and that none of the products contain perfumes or dyes.
The main anti-aging product in the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range is the Bonnie Holmes Original Skin Cream, which can be ordered directly from the website for the price of $48. We are told that this product contains an ingredient called Glycolic Acid. This is, of course, not the only anti-aging product on the market that features Glycolic Acid as a main active ingredient. The official website does not tell us what makes the Bonnie Holmes Original Skin Cream more effective than other anti-aging products that contain Glycolic Acid.
Other products within the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range include the Pure Skin Balm with Vitamin E which includes Grapeseed, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Beeswax. This skin balm can be purchased at a price of $75. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon the purchase of any of the products within the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range. There are, however, contact details on the official website that enable you to contact a representative in the company with any questions you may have regarding the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range. The range also includes bath oils and skin sprays that are intended for general skin health and pampering.
- There is an official website for the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range.
- There is an anti-aging product within the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range specifically for wrinkle fighting.
- The products within this range are all-natural products and are suitable for sensitive and fragile skin.
- The ingredients which are present in the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range can be found in a whole host of other products for sale.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- There does not appear to be an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- The anti-aging product does not contain any especially formulated anti-aging ingredients such a Matixyl 3000.
The Bottom Line
The Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range may be suitable for those who are looking for all-natural moisturizing products and skin balms for sensitive or fragile skin. However if what you are looking for is an effective anti-aging cream we feel that the anti-aging product in the Bonnie Holmes Skin Care range could be better formulated. You may want to try a cream that contains the powerful peptide combination Matrixyl 3000 for best results.