Bodyography is a range of cosmetics which are sold for individual home use and also for professional use. The Bodygraphy range was founded in the early 1990’s, and it includes a staggering range of 300 products. The official website for the Bodyography line tells us that their products are available from spas, five star hotels and certain salons in North America. The website also gives a list of distributors of the Bodyography range who are located in countries such as Australia, Brazil, Chile and Canada.
The official website gives price details of the cosmetics in their range and it does appear as if you can order products directly from the official website. The Bodygraphy website gives no details regarding a money back guarantee upon purchase, nor is there any information regarding a free trial size sample of a product within their cosmetics range.
- The Bodyography cosmetics range has a wide choice of products to choose from.
- There is a large discount upon purchase for Professional Makeup Artists.
- There is an Ask an Expert Program available on the official website.
- There seem to be no free trial offers for Bodyography.
- We could find no posted details on a product return policy.
- We could not find ingredient details for any products.
- Bodyography products may be helpful when it comes to covering up wrinkles, but since they are primarily cosmetic products they won’t be very effective when it comes to getting rid of them.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the Bodyography cosmetics range seems to have a lot going for it. The packaging of the cosmetics in the range is environmentally friendly, and the company offers a number of perks for makeup professionals such as a 50% discount on their products. However if you are looking for an anti-aging cream to reduce your lines and wrinkles, you may want to look at a product that is more focused on this type of treatment.