What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for the anti aging product Biotoxyl tells us that one of the major ingredients in this product comes from the depths of an Antarctic glacier. We are further told that the three major ingredients in Biotoxyl will produce a synergetic effect on the skin which will prevent muscle contractions, provide firmness in existing lines and wrinkles, and also accelerate cellular growth.
The official website tells us that the specific ingredients in Biotoxyl are made up of Maxtrixyl, Argireline and a mysterious ingredient known as Antarctine. We are told that Antarctine is a recently discovered organism in a glacier in Antartica. The manufacturers of Biotoxyl claim that Antarctine is made up of proteins and sugars that have wrinkle smoothing and hydrating properties. The potent ingredient Matrixyl is found in a whole host of other anti-aging creams available for sale. Matrixyl is the trade name for Palmitoyl Pentapeptide. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide is one of the peptides responsible for triggering collagen production and is a patented product manufactured by Proctor and Gamble. Argireline is also another ingredient in Biotoxyl that is found in a whole host of other anti aging products available for sale. Biotoxyl can be ordered directly off of the official website and costs $395. It is certainly not cheap, and there does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase, nor is there any mention of any free trial samples.
- There is a detailed and well constructed official website for Biotoxyl.
- Biotoxyl can be ordered directly from the official website.
- Biotoxyl contains ingredients such as Argireline which have been subjected to clinical trials.
- The anti-aging product Biotoxyl is incredibly expensive.
- Biotoxyl is not the only anti aging product available for sale on the market which contains the ingredients Matrixyl and Argireline.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee nor is there any kind of offer of a free trial sample via the official website.
- We would love to know a whole lot more about this product’s unique active ingredient Antarctine.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the purchase price of this product is very prohibitive. It is extremely expensive. We believe that if the manufacturers of Biotoxyl truly had faith in the product they are selling they would have an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase, or at least some kind of offer of a free trial sample. We have no clear proof that Biotoxyl is superior or more effective than other anti aging creams on the market that contains ingredients such as Matrixyl and, in the end, little is revealed about the glacial extract Antarctine, even though this is presumably what drives the price of Biotoxyl so high.