What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Biotique Quince Seed||
The company Biotique produces natural skincare products based on the system and principles of Ayurveda. As well as producing skin care products, Biotique also manufacturer’s hair care products. There is an official website for the products by Biotique and they can be purchased directly online. Biotique produces a number of anti aging products, one of the most of popular of which is Biotique Quince Seed.
The official website tells us that Biotique Quince Seed is an anti-wrinkle massage cream. Biotique Quince Seed consists of gel from the Quince Seed, which we are told provides essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the skin. We are told that it is especially good for mature skin in vulnerable areas. The Biotique Quince Seed Anti Wrinkle Massage Cream also contains Vitamin E. It can be purchased directly from the official website for the price of $12.95. The Quince fruit resembles a pear and is native to South East Asia and the Caucasus region. It is said to be very high in Vitamin C, which is generally acknowledged to be beneficial to health. Other products in the anti-aging range by Biotique include the BioWheat-Wheatgerm cream, which we are told contains Vitamin E and Vitamin A, as well as extracts of carrot and almond. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase, nor does there seem to be an offer of a free gift via the website.
- The Biotique Quince Seed Anti Wrinkle Massage Cream can be purchased directly online.
- The products within the range of Biotique skin care products are all reasonably priced.
- There are ingredient details given for all of the products within the Biotique range, including Biotique Quince Seed.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of any of the products within the Biotique range.
- The Biotique range is not the only skin care range to sell skin care products based on the principles of Ayurvedic medicine.
- We are not told what distinguishes the Biotique Quince Seed product from other anti-aging products on the market which also contain Quince Seed.
- There is no clinical research presented by the manufacturers of the Biotique Quince Seed which shows that it is actually effective in eliminating lines and wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
The products in the Biotique skin care range such as the Biotique Quince Seed Wrinkle Massage Cream may be suitable for those who wish to only use all natural products. Although it may be beneficial for the skin due to the fact that Quince is high in Vitamin C, we do not necessarily feel that it will eliminate deep wrinkles and other signs of aging. There is also no evidence that it is more effective than other natural anti-aging creams on the market.