What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Biomedic is line of products such as the “LHA-Peel,” that are manufactured by La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. This company has been around for over 30 years and supplies “dermo-cosmetic solutions” to professional dermatologists. Similar to many other skin care treatments, the Biomedic LHA-Peel is claimed to assist users by improving the overall radiance, clarity and tone of their complexion. However, the Biomedic LHA-Peel treatment is not for use at home. Rather, it is only available to licensed skin care professionals. However, there are also “at home preparation” products offered.
Basically the LHA-Peel is a skin care treatment that consists of four separate peel sessions that take place in a dermatologist’s office. Each session is performed 15 days apart. A “pro-peeling care program” is used at home, 15 days prior to the beginning of these Biomedic LHA-Peel sessions. The goal of this cosmetic procedure is to bring back a more youthful appearance, which means fewer age spots, sun damage, fine lines, crow’s feet and deep facial wrinkles. The LHA-Peel comes in 5% and 10% doses. Unfortunately little information is offered on the official Biomedic website, and to view most of the web content a membership is required and only dermatologists seem to be eligible. The actual key ingredients found in the Biomedic LHA-Peel are not revealed on the website, nor is a price for the cosmetic treatments given.
Biomedic is a group of skin care treatments offered by Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. These are “professional-grade” skin care products that aim to assist with fine lines, sun damage, crow’s feet, age spots, hyperpigmentation and deep wrinkles. The key ingredients incorporated into Biomedic products are unknown. These cosmetic enhancements, such as the LHA-Peel, can only be acquired from licensed skin care professionals. There are no success stories or testimonials provided on the official website for Biomedic treatments. Naturally, since these treatments are performed in a professional atmosphere, there is unlikely to be a 100% money-back guarantee. Although the results of clinical trials are offered on the website, this information cannot be accessed without a password.
- Biomedic treatments appear to be suitable for both women and men alike.
- There are clinical trials posted on the official website, although these are not accessible unless you have a password.
- The Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique company has been around for over 30 years and has a good reputation within the medical community.
- There is no 100% guarantee offered with Biomedic treatments.
- The official website withholds information from the general public, and you must be a dermatology partner to access it.
- There aren’t any success stories or before and after photos posted on the website.
- Some individuals may have an allergic reaction to treatments like the LHA-Peel.
- The cost of Biomedic treatments is not revealed on the website.
- The routine of acquiring an LHA-Peel is rather involved, considering it takes four separate sessions, which are 15 days apart.
The Bottom Line
All in all, Biomedic treatments certainly come across as interesting and intriguing. However, the notion that information on the official website isn’t accessible to the public may raise a few eyebrows or turn potential clients away. In general, it looks like these are pretty serious, medical-grade products, and you’re dermatologist can probably tell you more about them. It would clearly be nice to know a little more about facial treatments like the LHA-Peel, and what components are involved. Furthermore, the official website would be more helpful if an actual cost was listed (or at least a general idea), as well as some before and after photos.