What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Bio Jouvance International||
When it comes to beauty products, anti-aging treatments, day spas, new-age cosmetic devices and anti-wrinkle serums, there are plenty to go around. This is where Bio Jouvance International comes into the picture as well. Like some other companies out there, this one focuses on spa equipment and products. Although they are described on the official website as European, There are many different flags from other countries presented to let you know they operate on a global scale. Unlike many other lines that are pitched toward individuals to be utilized in a home environment only, many of these products are marketed toward spa owners and professionals as well.
On the official Bio Jouvance International website, you will find a number of product categories like Bio Freeze, Bio Skin Lightening, Bio Rejuvenating, Bio Hydrating, Bio Sun Protection, Bio Wax, Bio Clarifying, Bio Body, and Bio Transform. Under each category, spa-quality products are offered to assist with anything from Rosacea, to Hair Loss, to Pigmentation, to Anti-Aging, to Skin Tone, to Acne, to Scars. While most of their products are sold through their online store, they are also utilized in select spas. To focus more specifically on one at-home topical treatment, we will take a look at the Bio Choice Cream Transdermal Delivery System. This is an alternative to more invasive cosmetic procedures like Botox.
Bio Jouvance International is a line of spa-quality skin care products that may potentially help women and men with issues like anti-aging, Rosacea, age spots, dry skin, facial scars, and sun damage. Their Bio Choice Cream Transdermal Delivery System treatment incorporates key ingredients like Soy Peptides and Red Marine Extract to combat fine lines and wrinkles. In a short amount of time, this topical cream should tighten the skin, shrink pores, hydrate and offer a cosmetic lift of sorts. It is compared to professional Botox injections and sells via the website for $82 (one ounce).
- There is a convenient contact page provided on the official website.
- Some of the Bio Jouvance International treatments may work as alternatives to more invasive procedures like Botox.
- Many of the topical skin care treatments can be acquired through the website with ease.
- There does not appear to be a 100 percent money-back or satisfaction guarantee provide on the website.
- Unfortunately no feedback is offered by past Bio Jouvance International product users.
- Some allergies may arise for certain individuals while using these skin care treatments.
- The cost of Bio Jouvance International products is rather high in comparison to many other rival brand names out there.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, Bio Jouvance International certainly comes across as a professional spa skin care product and equipment line that caters to many. It is nice to see a good amount of data on the products, as well as the prices posted clearly on the website. However, these prices may not be affordable for everyone. For just the Bio Choice Cream Transdermal Delivery System treatment, you will be forking out $82. There are plenty of less expensive options available these days.