Are you at least a little curious about Bellaplex?
Bellaplex is an anti-aging solution that claims to work to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Essentially, it is supposed to help your skin look younger. It is sold on the official website and there is a trial offer and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You can also pick it up on Amazon.
What is Bellaplex?
If you’re looking for details about Bellaplex, you may be disappointed. We know it contains Matrixyl 3000, collagen, argireline and hyaluronic acid. The rest of the formula is a mystery. There could be irritants like fragrance or alcohol, but the customer would never know.
Quick Facts on Bellaplex
- It is available with a trial offer.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- If you don’t cancel the trial, you will be charged in excess of $135.
- The trial is connected with an autoship program.
- We found more negative than positive reviews.
- The price appears to be about the same on Amazon.
- The after pictures have a different lighting that could affect the look of lines and wrinkles.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Bellaplex?
“We come across trial offers for beauty products like Bellaplex all the time,” says our Skincare Editor. “You have to look closely at the fine print. In this case, you will pay nearly $140 for that trial if the autoship is not cancelled within 30 days. While this is not uncommon, it can take the customer by surprise.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
One of the issues we found in customer reviews is a lack of results.
- “I tried this product daily for a month. It gave me blemishes (whiteheads), and did nothing to reduce the fine lines around my eyes. I would not recommend it.”
- “Did not work…the same as any over the counter night cream.”
On the other side of the coin.
- “It is working great! Firmly up my face and neck.”
There are also more than a few complaints about the quality of the pump.
- “The pump delivery system did not work at all. Looks to have been missing the part that goes down into the product.”
- “The product is good, but when I received it the pump did not work.”
Some just worked it out to continue using the product.
- “I have to scrap the product out of the tube with a stick!”
- “I used a very thin piece of wood. Luckily, I had an eyebrow, eyelash comb and brush that was ready to throw away. I just pulled off the bristles and used the handle as a spatula, worked out fine.”
Time to Give Bellaplex Our Recommendation?
We are stuck on the fence with this one. We like that there are some positive comments, but there are just as many negatives. We found reports of poor quality, irritation and ineffectiveness. There are superior products out there that will work as claimed. We have strong reservations about Bellaplex.
What Do We Like Better Than Bellaplex?
Of all the products we’ve reviewed in 2016, the one that stands out is BioGeniste. We found a list of clinically tested ingredients and more than a few amazing testimonials.
Click here to see what BioGeniste is all about.