What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Azuren Skin Milk||
Depending upon what you’re currently using regularly on your face and body, you may be on the lookout for a new skin care treatment. Luckily for you, there are quite a few options out there. This is especially true when it comes to anti-aging. One brand name that you won’t commonly find in the American beauty market is Azuren. This company offers topical treatments such as the Azuren Face Wash Foam, Whitening Cleansing Oil, Skin Whitening Essence, Whitening Cleansing Mousse and Azuren Skin Milk. There doesn’t appear to be any sort of official website available for this skin care line.
The central purpose of the Azuren Skin Milk treatment is to hydrate the user’s skin and potentially assist with rough lines, wrinkle reduction and overall skin radiance. Not only is this product claimed to smooth out the complexion, but it also endeavors to lighten age spots and “lock” essential moisture into the skin. This product is stated to be “refreshing” and non-oily when applied. Azuren Skin Milk sells online through some dealers for $60 and contains active components like Ceramide 3, Aloe, Pearl Extract, Vitamin C Inductor, Hyaluronic Acid, Pine Tree Bark, Licorice and Algae Essence. Unfortunately no free trial offers of Azuren Skin Milk are currently available where Azuren treatments are sold.
Azuren Skin Milk is a topical anti-aging treatment suited for individuals with mature skin types. The goal of this lotion is to lighten age spots, lock essential moisture into the skin, hydrate, assist with rough lines, reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin radiance. There are no customer testimonials presented on websites where Azuren Skin Milk is sold, nor is there any kind of clinical research offered to support the product’s true effectiveness. Although all ingredients found in Azuren Skin Milk are not revealed, the major components are Ceramide 3, Aloe, Pearl Extract, Vitamin C Inductor, Hyaluronic Acid, Pine Tree bark, Licorice and Algae Essence.
- Although there is no official Azuren website, Azuren Skin Milk can still be conveniently attained via websites that offer the treatment.
- Some moisturizing components like Aloe, Algae Essence and Vitamin C are incorporated into Azuren Skin Milk.
- No reviews from past users are provided on websites where this product is sold.
- There are certain components like Hyaluronic Acid incorporated into Azuren Skin Milk, which may irritate some skin types.
- There is no money-back guarantee addressed with Azuren Skin Milk.
- A full list of ingredients for this treatment is not offered.
- No free samples of Azuren Skin Milk are provided.
- Clinical data is not presented on websites where Azuren Skin Milk is sold.
The Bottom Line
Azuren skin care products are not commonly seen in the American beauty market, therefore you may have never heard of this brand. While they certainly do offer some unique treatments for the face, it’s tough to really size up the effectiveness of their skin care line since no clinical data is provided, nor are there any reviews offered by individuals who have used Azuren Skin Milk. This may raise a few eyebrows. Be sure to do your homework prior to purchasing any Azuren treatments.