What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Considering the number of skin afflictions out there today, cosmetic and skin care companies develop all sorts of potential remedies to address these concerns. It doesn’t matter if you suffer from acne breakouts, severely dry skin, an oily T-zone, fine lines, facial sagging, sun damage, crow’s feet, sensitive skin or scars, there is likely a brand of treatments that offers something to suit your dilemma. One company that you may have heard of before is AZO Derm. This brand manufactures oral supplements that endeavor to help with skin problems.
One product offered by AZO Derm is Dry Skin Relief tablets. These can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription through websites like Amazon.com. They sell for seven or eight dollars per container of 60 pills. AZO Derm tablets are claimed to be “homeopathic medicine” and suitable for both women and men. This oral supplement basically aims to relieve conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets are directed to be taken daily in order to be effective. It doesn’t appear that there are any customer reviews on Amazon.com for this AZO Derm product at this time. It’s not stated whether or not certain topical skin care treatments should be used along with the Dry Skin Relief tablets.
AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets are a form of homeopathic medicine formulated for individuals suffering from dry skin, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. Each dose of this AZO Derm oral supplement contains 450 mg. Unfortunately the active ingredients incorporated into these supplements are not revealed where the product is sold. Furthermore, no ingredients offered in AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets are posted. There doesn’t appear to be an official AZO Derm website for consumers and users to scrutinize further. Any potential side effects for this oral dry skin treatment are not mentioned.
- AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets can be easily taken daily with water.
- This product doesn’t have to be taken in conjunction with the usage of a topical cream or lotion.
- There is very minimal information offered on AZO Derm products.
- No company background data is provided on an official AZO Derm website.
- No product ingredients are presented on websites like Amazon where AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets are sold.
- This oral supplement may not be suitable for some individuals with allergies.
- There aren’t any reviews posted by users who’ve tried AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets.
- Clearly, this is primarily a dry skin treatment, not a wrinkle treatment.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, the AZO Derm brand name comes across in a very vague manner. There really isn’t much information provided on this company. Naturally this may raise the eyebrows of a few consumers or potential buyers. While it’s nice to see a potential skin care remedy come in the form of a tablet that’s taken orally, it would be more encouraging to see a few reviews, in addition to a list of ingredients pertaining to AZO Derm Dry Skin Relief tablets. At least this way you can have a better idea of what you’re purchasing.