Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk
What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk||
Avalon Organics is a manufacturer of organic skin care products. Not as well known as some of the larger giants such as Lancome or L’Oreal Paris, this company is still able to provide quality products at much less expense to their customers. The organic aspect of the product usually contributes to a higher price tag because of the quality of ingredients, but this company is able to keep their prices reasonable ins spite of that. With the organic craze, many people are shying away from synthetic chemicals and going all natural, so this is a definite plus.
The CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk contains as the name suggests, the CoQ10 enzyme which is known to improve the overall appearance of skin by producing a faster cell growth rate. It helps keep the skin looking youthful and firm, and is commonly seen in many facial products, but mostly those geared toward anti-aging. This product does not contain any harsh soaps, so it is not going to dry out the skin and is an excellent option for removing makeup, dirt, and other impurities from the skin to help prevent breakouts. To use the product, all you need to do is take a small amount in your hand, which you then rub into your face and neck, and then rinse off. Pat dry with a clean towel. You can use this product once or twice daily, but we recommend only using it once until you know how your skin responds.
- The formula is organic and natural.
- The full ingredient list is available from the manufacturer’s website.
- The product is affordable at $11.95 plus applicable shipping and handling charges from the manufacturer’s website.
- This is a cleansing product rather than an anti-aging product.
- This product is only recommended for normal to dry skin, so those with oily skin will need to find another product.
- There are no customer testimonials on the manufacturer’s website.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee for those who are dissatisfied with the product.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that while this product contains an anti-aging enzyme seen in many other wrinkle prevention products, that it shouldn’t be used primarily for this purpose. It is meant to cleanse the skin of the face and neck, with the added benefit of cell renewal, rather than to tighten, firm, and lift. If you’re looking for a cleanser, this one may be a good choice, but if you’re looking for a wrinkle cream, keep looking for something with proven ingredients and make it part of your skin care routine.