These days the hair care market certainly has plenty to offer when it comes to shampoos, conditioners, styling gels, mousse products, holding pastes and scalp treatments. One brand name that you may or may not be familiar with is Aussie. Despite the name, this hair care company is based out of the U.S.A. and it is a subsidiary brand of Proctor and Gamble. Currently, Aussie provides consumers with a vast array of hair products. In fact, their official website offers product categories like Sydney Smooth, Aussome Volume, Catch The Wave, Moist, Opposites Attract, Sprunch, hair Insurance, Mega, Sun-Touched Shine, as well as Cleanse and Mend.
Virtually all Aussie hair care products can be purchased online, as well as in common grocery and drugstores. They offer conditioning treatments, shampoos, hair gels, mousse products, spray gel, hair sprays and leave-in moisturizers suitable for men and women of all ages. Even children can utilize Aussie hair products. Unlike some companies, Aussie actually makes treatments that assist with different ethnic differences. Therefore these products can be used on Asian, Hispanic and African American hair as well. Currently Aussie offers over 40 different products to consumers all over the world. Their official website allows you to choose and examine hair care treatments that specifically suit your hair type. At this point there doesn’t appear to be any free samples available from the manufacturer.
Aussie is a brand of hair care products. This company aims to suit all common hair types, whether they be a man, woman or child’s hair. They incorporate key ingredients like Australian Sea Kelp, Jasmine, Ginger, Jojoba Oil and Australian Aloe to potentially help users with frizz, dry hair, itchy scalp, volume control, shaping and nourishing the hair. The official Aussie website offers four different versions, which are suitable for the U.S., Canada (French speakers), Canada (English speakers) and the United Kingdom. It’s unknown whether or not Aussie products come with a satisfaction guarantee. Overall, very little information is provided on the official website regarding the manufacturer.
- Some active ingredients offered in Aussie hair care products are revealed on the official website.
- Pretty much all Aussie hair products can be acquired at local drugstores and supermarkets.
- Aussie appears to make hair care products for men, women and children alike, and also products formulated to meet the needs of different ethnicities.
- On the official Aussie website, very little information is provided on the company that manufactures the products.
- There doesn’t appear to be any sort of money-back guarantee offered with Aussie hair care treatments.
- The website fails to offer all ingredients for Aussie products.
- Some ingredients incorporated into these shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, mousse products and hair sprays may cause allergic reactions in some users.
- While these hair care products can theoretically help with graying hair, they’re obviously not going to aid with wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
More than likely you’ve encountered the Aussie brand of hair products at some point or another. While this company does offer over 40 different products and seems to have been around for quite a while, it would still be nice to see what they’re using in these shampoos, conditioners and styling products clearly posted on their website. Moreover, it never hurts to reveal some background information about the company that manufactures Aussie products. While hair care can ultimately help users to look more youthful, Aussie obviously never claims to help with wrinkles.