Aubrey Organics is claimed on the official website to be “100% Natural Hair, Skin and Body Care.” This beauty line began back in 1967 when the founder, Aubrey Hampton, developed two bath and hair products in his own kitchen. Apparently his mother taught him how to make cosmetics from herbal ingredients. Currently there are more than 200 different products in the Aubrey Organics line. These treatments can be found in countless health food stores across the U.S. and Canada. Aubrey Organics products can also be purchased online via the official website, and includes categories like Hair Care, Sun/Outdoors, Skin Care, Deodorants, Body Lotions, Lip Balms, Bath & Spa, Makeup, Men’s, and even Pet and Baby product lines.
In regards to the Aubrey Organics skin care line, treatments are offered for all basic skin types like Oily, Sensitive, Dry, Combination/Dry, Normal and Combination/Oily. Some of the major active ingredients found in these topical skin care products are Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Horsetail, Sea Herbals, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin Liposomes, Organic Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba and Organic Blue Green Algae. Like many other skin care brands and regimens, Aubrey Organics treatments aim to assist with routine skin care issues like moisturizing, calming, clearing, minimizing lines, protecting from the sun and repairing damaged skin cells. It appears that full lists of ingredients are posted on the official website for each Aubrey Organics skin care product.
Aubrey Organics is a skin, hair and body care brand that places a focus on all-natural/organic treatments. These range from hair care products, to sun/outdoor treatments, to skin care regimens, to deodorants, to body lotions, to lip balms, to bath and spa products, to makeup cosmetics, to men’s grooming aids. Aubrey Organics is based on over 40 years of experience. Some customer reviews are even posted on the official website to give new consumers an idea of what other users think of Aubrey Organics products.
- There are some moisturizers found in Aubrey Organics skin care treatments.
- This cosmetic/skin care line has been around for many years.
- Aubrey Organics offers a men’s skin care line, as well as products for pets and babies.
- There doesn’t seem to be any sort of money-back or full satisfaction guarantee offered with Aubrey Organics.
- There are no specific active ingredients found in this product line to potentially assist with treating the sings of aging.
- Some individuals may have allergic reactions to certain ingredients incorporated into Aubrey Organics.
- This skin care, hair care and body care line doesn’t seem to address anti-aging like many others currently out there.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, Aubrey Organics does have some interesting aspects to the overall line. First of all, they offer treatments to suit virtually everyone, including men, women, infants, and even pets. Furthermore, the line is stated to be all-natural/organic for the most part. Many consumers like to see this these days. On the other hand, the Aubrey Organics official website doesn’t mention a full money-back guarantee of any kind. This may discourage some potential users. Everyone typically likes to see a guarantee these days. All in all, in regards to anti-aging, there isn’t much addressed by the Aubrey Organics line to deal with this concern.