What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Artemis Woman Profession||
The Artemis Woman Profession is a company that sells homecare spa products. It was founded in 2002 and 2% of its profits are donated to fund alternative healing and screening for woman’s cancers. The products that are offered include home care spa systems for the face, hands, feet and nails. The products are mainly exfoliating and cleansing products and there does not seem to be any kind of anti-aging product within the Artemis Woman range. There is an official website for the products, which can all be ordered online. If you are interested there is also information about the two women who founded Artemis Woman Profession.
The Artemis Woman Profession Home Spa range sells products such the Healing Gems Professional Facial Center online for the price of $49.99.This home spa facial center system includes a spatula, facial brush, facial exfoliator, pore cleanser and a thermal mud mask. They also sell the Healing Gems Facial gift set for a price of $29.99, and there is a product known as the Personal Groomer, which is a micro precision trimmer that removes unwanted hair on the face. The Personal Groomer can be purchased for the price of $14.99. Those women who are looking for cleansing and exfoliating products similar to those used in spas and beauty salons may be interested in the range of products sold by Artemis Woman Profession Home Spa. However those women who are looking for anti-aging products, such as creams and serums, are unlikely to find what they are looking for in the Artemis Woman Profession range.
- There is an official website for the Artemis Woman Profession range of home spa products.
- 2% of the profit made by the Artemis Woman Profession products goes to fund alternative healing and screening of woman’s cancers.
- The products within the Artemis Woman Profession home spa range can be ordered directly online.
- The Artemis Woman Profession range does not include any anti-aging products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
- The Artemis Woman Profession cleansers and other products are relatively expensive compared to similar, albeit more generic, daily use products available from drugstores.
- There is no offer of a free gift with purchase via the official website.
The Bottom Line
The Artemis Woman Profession range of products will probably only be of interest to those who do not have the time or money to go to professional beauty spa. It will also only be of interest to those who are looking for cleansing and exfoliating products. There are no anti-aging products within this range and so it will certainly not interest those women who are looking for a good quality and effective anti-aging cream.