What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Aromantic is an innovative company based out of Findhorn in Scotland, that specialises in Natural Skin Care Products. The founder of the Company is a Norwegian gentleman, Kolbjorn Borseth. He worked in the area of complementary health in Sweden before founding Aromantic. Aromantic sells a range of products related to natural skin care. The company specialises in enabling people to create their own skin care products. It sells raw ingredients to enable you to make up your own moisturizers and anti-aging creams. It also organizes courses on a whole range of matters related to natural skin care and product development.
There is a very well constructed and detailed website for this company. The raw skin care ingredients that it sells if you wish to create your own products include Rosehip Oil, Vitamins, Seaweed, and a whole host of other ingredients. It also sells anti aging ingredients such as a product known as pseudo collagen, which the official website tells us is derived from Brewers Yeast. The products can be ordered directly online and they are very reasonably priced. You can also subscribe to a free news letter which, we are told, will give you free information on natural skin care and on creating your own moisturizers and creams.
The website contains recipes that users can use to create skin creams especially designed to help problems such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Aromantic also organizes courses which you can book and pay for via the website. The courses cover topics such as the legal aspects of how to make up your own skin product formulas, and the practicalities of making up your own products. Many of the courses take place in London in the United Kingdom. The price of the courses is given in British pounds and in Euros. Aromantic also sells other products related to skin care and hygiene such as deodorants and soaps.
- This company is interesting for those who are interested in making their own skin care products.
- The company sells anti-aging ingredients.
- Aromantic organises a number of interesting courses related to natural skin products.
- Many people may not have the time or inclination to make up their own products.
- The courses run by Aromantic only take place in the United Kingdom.
- There is no evidence that the natural skin care products you make up yourself will be more effective than natural skin products that are already made up and pre-packaged.
- There is no evidence that the anti aging ingredients sold by Aromantic are more effective than patented ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000.
The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that anyone who is passionate about natural skin care products and ingredients will be interested, and indeed enchanted, by the services that Aromantic has to offer. However those that are looking to buy an effective already made up anti-aging cream will probably find products that contain Matrixyl 3000 to be more appropriate. The Aromantic ingredients and lessons will probably be of greater interest to people looking to take their knowledge and passion for skincare to the next level.