What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The skin care products in the AromaCreams range are made up mainly of moisturizers and essential oils. We are told in the official website that the AromaCreams skin care products are a natural line of skin care products that contain only natural ingredients. The products can be ordered directly from the official website. There are a number of creams in the AromaCreams range that may have offer slight anti-aging qualities; the AromaCream Carrot Rejuvenating Cream, for example, contains Vitamin A. We know that ingredients such as Vitamin A and Vitamin C do have anti-aging qualities. We do not believe, however, that ingredients such as these by themselves have a dramatic effect on lines and wrinkles.
The moisturizing creams within the AromaCream range include creams such as the Avocado Moisturizing Cream. We know that Avocado is highly beneficial for the skin since it is rich in essential fatty acids. It may, therefore, be an effective moisturizing cream, particularly for someone who is looking for a moisturizer with natural ingredients. We do not believe, however, that it will have a dramatic effect on your lines and wrinkles. The AromaCreams skin care range also includes a number of essentials oils, such as the True Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender, of course, does have soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin, but does not have extraordinary anti-aging qualities. The official website does not contain testimonials and there does not seem to be any kind of money back guarantee from the makers of AromaCream.
- There is an official website for the AromaCreams products, and the products within the range can be ordered easily directly online.
- A number of the moisturizing creams within the AromaCreams range do contain ingredients that are beneficial for the skin.
- The products within the AromaCreams range are suitable for those who wish to purchase natural skin care products.
- The ingredients in the products within the AromaCream range do not have tremendous anti-aging qualities.
- The website does not contain any testimonials from consumers who have used the AromaCreams range.
- There is no money back guarantee nor is there an offer of a free trial size sample via the website.
- We have no comparative clinical evidence that the products within the AromaCreams range are any more effective than other natural skin care products for sale.
The Bottom Line
If you a looking for a moisturizing cream for your face, at a reasonable price that contains all natural ingredients, you could do worse than to choose a product within the AromaCreams range. However we believe that if you a searching for effective anti-aging creams, creams that contain proven peptides like Matrixyl 3000 are a good choice.