What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The skin care products in the Arazyme range are produced by a company known as Diamond Tree Global. There is an official website for the Arazyme range that explains to potential customers that the Arazyme line consists of natural enzyme skin care products which will remove impurities within the skin. We are told that the cleansing products within the Arazyme range are completely free of acids and toxins. There do not seem to be any anti-aging products within the Arazyme range. The skin care products within this range appear to primarily be cleansing products rather than products that are dedicated to helping combat the signs of aging.
We are told that the main active ingredients in the products in the Arazyme range of products is an enzyme derived from the Korean Orb Spider, discovered by the Korean doctor, Doctor Ho-Yong Park. The official website claims that the products in the Arazyme range will remove keratin built up and toxic elements from the skin. The main products in the Arazyme range consist of a cleansing powder and a facial cleansing gel. These two products can be ordered directly from the website and the purchase price for a cleansing pack which consists of the Arazyme Cleansing Gel, and an Arazyme Cleansing Powder costs $132.00. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee, nor an offer of a free gift with purchase. There are also no email or telephone details if you have questions on the products and would like to contact the manufacturers.
There is little online information regarding Korean Orb Spider. The official website does not give any information regarding clinical trials carried out on the enzyme that is the main active ingredient in the Arazyme range of products, which would be nice given the unique nature of this main active ingredient.
- There is an official website for the Arazyme range of products.
- We are told that these cleansing products do not contain any kind of acids.
- The Arazyme range of products can be ordered directly from the website.
- There is little information available regarding the Korean Orb Spider, from which the enzyme present in the Arazyme products is derived.
- There is no information regarding clinical tests carried out on the enzyme present in the Arazyme range.
- The products within the Arazyme range appear to primarily be cleansing products.
- There are no specific anti-aging products in the range.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an effective cleanser you may want to purchase a cleanser within the Arazyme range. However if you are looking for something to diminish your lines and wrinkles, a dedicated anti-aging cream would be more suitable, such as a cream which contains the potent peptide Matrixyl 3000.