What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Apivita is a skin care/hair care line that is “inspired by Greek plant life.” This company was started back in 1979 by Nikos and Niki Koutsianas (both Greek). Apivita products focus on “natural solutions,” which involves the inclusion of numerous natural ingredients. Currently Apivita offers over 300 different products that are all available in 16 different countries, usually from local pharmacies in pharmacies. There does not appear to be customer testimonials offered on the official Apivita website. Apivita skin care products are claimed to be suitable for men and women of all common skin types.
The Apivita skin care brand is broken down into five categories on the website, which are Propoline (hair care, sun care, dental care, lip care), Aromatherapy (face care, fragrances, essential oils, body spa treatments), Express (cleansing and scrubs, hair masks, body masks, face masks), Apitherapy (honey products, royal jelly)and Gifts. Some of the primary active components found in Apivita products are “natural Greek herbs and plant extracts.” The product manufacturers claim that all Apivita products and treatments are put through extensive clinical and dermatological testing. This is supposed to ensure more effective products for the skin and hair. Apivita products are not tested on animals and are stated to be hypoallergenic. However, there does not appear to be a 100% satisfaction/money-back guarantee presented on the website.
Apivita is a brand of skin, hair and personal care products that are suitable for men and women of all skin types. This product line aims to assist with everything from sun damage prevention, to hair care, to fragrances, to aromatherapy, to dental care to anti-aging for general facial skin care. Key ingredients of Apivita products are Greek plant extracts and all-natural herbs. While Apivita treatments are not available through the official website, they are offered in a number of pharmacies throughout Europe. This personal care product line claims to use an array of natural components to manufacture “effective natural products.”
- There are all-natural plant extracts and herbs incorporated into Apivita products.
- Apivita offers products for hair care, skin care, sun care, dental care and overall health care.
- Apivita has been around since 1979, which may be reassuring to some individuals.
- Apivita is a company that does not test their products on animals.
- There are no free trial samples of Apivita products available through the official website.
- Apivita products are not stated to come with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- Some ingredients found in Apivita products may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There are no customer testimonials listed on the Apivita website.
- Apivita products are not conveniently available online through the official website.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the official Apivita website.
The Bottom Line
Apivita offers a unique take on self-care by manufacturing fragrance, dental care, skin care, lip care, sun care and health care products. However, it may be difficult for some individuals to determine whether or not they’re effective since no real clinical trials are offered on the official website. While Apivita products are claimed to contain Greek plant extracts and herbs, it’s impossible to tell what else is in them or how effective these might. If Apivita offered some more information on their product ingredients, a satisfaction guarantee, some customer testimonials or a few free trial samples of Apivita products, they’d probably grab the attention of more consumers.