What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
We are told on the official website for Anthelios SX that Anthelios SX is a moisturizing cream with UVA protection. The manufacturers of this product claim that it will offer a level of very high protection against skin-damaging UVA rays. The official website tells us that exposure to the sun is one of the primary causes of aging of the skin. Anthelios SX contains the substance Mexoryl SX as one of the major active ingredients. Mexoryl SX is an FDA approved ingredient.
Anthelios SX contains a combination of three sun filters. These are, Mexoryl SX, Parsol 1789 and Octocrylene. According to the official website for Anthelios SX it is a light, non-greasy formula that is suitable for sensitive skin. We are told that you should apply Anthelios SX liberally to the neck, face and hands. It can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $29.50. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee nor a free gift with purchase via the official website. There are, of course, other moisturizing, anti-aging creams available for sale that also contain the ingredients that are present in Anthelios SX. Although Antheliox SX may well protect against aging of the skin as a result of exposure to the sun, there are no ingredients present in Anthelios SX that actually give any protection against lines and wrinkles.
- There is an official website for Anthelios SX.
- Anthelios SX contains an FDA approved UVA protection ingredient.
- We are told that Anthelios SX’s “light” formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Although Anthelios SX may be effective against aging as a result of exposure to the sun, but it does not contain any active ingredients that give protection against other forms of aging of the skin, such as lines and wrinkles.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee with purchase nor is there an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- There are other creams on the market that offer protection against UV rays and contain similar ingredients to those in Anthelios SX.
- No one is trying to say that Anthelios SX is anything other than a potent sunscreen, meaning that it will do little to clear up existing fine lines on the face.
The Bottom Line
Although it seems as though Anthelios SX will offer good and effective protection against UVA rays, it will not replace an anti-aging cream when it comes to getting rid of wrinkles. If you want to protect your skin against wrinkles and lines as well, you will need to purchase a cream especially formulated for this such as a cream that contains a powerful peptide combination. Creams that contain Matrixyl 3000 are a good option.