AngelLift Dermastrips are nothing more than two, small plastic strips that are placed between the lip and gum. The only business name we found is AngelLift. We know the website was purchased in 2002, so there’s some longevity here. We found it for sale directly from the company, but we didn’t find it through any other popular retailers.
What is AngelLift?
AngelLift is a piece of thin plastic that’s placed between the lip and gum. You can wear one at a time. Depending on how they feel, you can use the second right after the first. You’re supposed to work up to 30 minutes a day. According to the directions, the Dermastrips are supposed to get more comfortable over time. The company claims you’ll likely see results in 30 to 60 days.
Quick Facts on AngelLift
- A 60-day guarantee is offered.
- Can take up to 60 days to see results.
- You can only wear the strips one at a time.
- Dermastrips only come in one size.
- May only be available directly from the company.
- There are professional and prescription versions available.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s take on AngelLift?
“When I first looked at this product it seemed too good to be true,” offers our Skincare Editor. “There is some science behind it, but you have to use it religiously and it’s just not comfortable enough to do that for some people. Plus, it may be difficult to wait for 60 days before seeing results.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
We have to weigh the positive against the negative so customers have a well-rounded look at Dermastrips. As we read through comments, we found a few issues here and there. The first dealt with results, or lack thereof.
- “I used the AngelLift product for 30-40 days, but did not see any results.”
- “I saw no noticeable results.”
We have to note that there are customers who used AngelLift and did notice some changes.
- “I have been using the strip for about 2 months now and I am absolutely amazed to see the lines softening.”
- “At about the six-week mark, I noticed that my smile lines started to go away around my mouth.”
One other thing that concerned us, just based on the number of reviews that mentioned it, is fit, use and comfortability.
- “The little strips wouldn’t stay in place in my mouth.”
- ” I couldn’t get it to fit comfortably in my mouth without popping out.”
Others had no trouble whatsoever.
- “I actually wear it at work and no one notices.”
- “Once you get used to them you don’t notice you’re wearing them.”
Is it Time to Order AngelLift?
There is mention of a clinical test, though it only had 29 participants. We don’t have any information on where it was published. We do like that there’s a guarantee, so you’re not out anything if you return it in time. We have reservations though, because we are not sure this is the right option for everyone.
What Do We Like Better Than AngelLift?
The product that’s caught our eye in 2016 is one called BioGeniste. The ingredients are clinically tested and shown to help fight the aging process. Plus, it helps that customers are seeing fantastic results.
Click here to learn more about this anti-aging solution.