What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Andrea Rose is a self-care line of products marketed toward women. This brand name was developed by Andrea Rose, who suffered from the condition fibromyalgia. After researching treatment options, she founded her line back in 1997. She underwent a “Guaifenesin process” to treat her affliction. This skin care line was basically developed to suit those on the Gualfenesin treatment, which means that salicylates (a plant product) are not absorbed into the skin’s pores. All Andrea Rose skin care products are fragrance-free. This brand includes categories like skin care basics, lips, face makeup, supplements, eye makeup, dental and hair care. Andrea Rose treatments are claimed to be “chemically safe.”
There do not appear to be any key active ingredients that the Andrea Rose website focuses on. Again, the main focus of these skin care treatments is that they’re salicylate-free. Salicylates are generally skin exfoliants like Glycolic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Since Andrea Rose products are stated to be free of all salicylates, they’re marketed primarily toward women with sensitive skin or similar health concerns. There do not appear to be customer testimonials offered on the official website. Andrea Rose skin care treatments are stated to be Paraben-free. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of these self-care products offered via the Andrea Rose website.
Andrea Rose is essentially a line of self-care products geared toward women with sensitive skin. These skin treatments aim to assist with common skin dilemmas like fine lines, sun damage, elastin loss, facial wrinkles and blotchiness. While there is not a specific ingredient advertised for Andrea Rose products, they are all stated to be salicylate-free. This means that they do not contain plant extracts such as Glycolic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (natural exfoliants). All Andrea Rose self-care products can be purchased through the official website. There does not appear to be any money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered on the official website.
- All Andrea Rose self-care products can be purchased through the official website.
- Andrea Rose skin care products are all fragrance-free and Paraben-free.
- Andrea Rose skin treatments are suited for even the most sensitive skin types.
- There do not appear to be any customer testimonials offered on the official Andrea Rose website.
- There are no free trial samples of Andrea Rose products offered through the website.
- Andrea Rose self-care products do not appear to come with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- Some ingredients found in Andrea Rose skin care products may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Andrea Rose does not appear to offer any skin care treatments geared toward men.
- The Andrea Rose Company is fairly new, and potential customers may want to hold off and see how well this line is received.
The Bottom Line
In some respects, the Andrea Rose skin care line is fairly unique. For example, there probably aren’t too many skin care brands out there that are free of all salicylates. So on the bright side, this skin care line may be ideal for women that are undergoing Gualfenesin treatment or who suffer from super-sensitive skin. However, it would still be nice to see a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, a few customer testimonials or at least some free trial samples of Andrea Rose products offered on the official website.