What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Altaire is a skin care company that offers several products to their consumers. They claim that over time the skin becomes damaged for various reasons. An individual may live in a harsh climate, have a stressful job or lifestyle or not get the required amount of sleep. All of these can lead to damaged skin and early signs of wrinkles or lines. The company states the reason that this occurs is because the aging process accelerates when a person’s lifestyle is hurried. Altaire claims that their products can assist in bringing back a person’s youthful appearance. They also state that their merchandise will begin healing and treating the damaged portions of the skin. The company offers several products formulated with vitamins and nutrients.
The official website for Altaire is filled with information about the merchandise that the manufacturer has to offer. An individual can view their items, learn the prices and understand their mission. Unfortunately, the site does not offer much information about the company or any information regarding purchasing the products. A person may need to search around their local area or third party website to purchase the Altaire merchandise.
There are only a few products that the Altaire line has to offer potential useres. These include cleansers, toners, eye treatment, firming serum, day cream, night cream and even a trail pack where a person can purchase smaller containers of all the items. The prices range from $24 to $65. There are several ingredients that the Altaire website calls attention to. These include but are not limited to cucumber extract, witch hazel, white lily, vitamin E, vitamin B5 and sunflower seed extract.
- The Altaire website is designed with some information about the company as well as detailed product facts. This includes some ingredients, directions for use and benefits of the product in question.
- The ingredients that are presented on the site are natural compounds.
- Altaire offers a trail kit, which is fairly inexpensive, for a person to be able to try all the products at once.
- An individual cannot purchase the Altaire line directly from their website.
- It is difficult to locate a third party website to buy their products.
- A complete list of ingredients is not available for any products.
- Money back guarantees, return policies and free trial offers do not appear to be offered.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturers of Altaire claim that their products are loaded with vitamins and nutrients for the skin. They have an official website that does a good job of offering prices, product descriptions and some ingredients. An individual may have a difficult time locating an actual place to purchase the merchandise, however. There are several third party web vendors for Altaire, but we cannot recommend purchasing products from unreliable distributors. If the official Altaire website offered a money-back guarantee or a free trial to back up their big product claims, we would be more excited about this product.