What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Alkaitis Cellular Repair Mask||
The Dr. Alkaitis brand markets itself, intriguingly, as “holistic organic skin food”. Developed by a highly regarded research scientist with a Ph.D. in physical chemistry named Saulius Anthony Alkaitis, the brand focuses on his in-depth studies of plants as a chemist, molecular biologist and pharmacognosist. All of the ingredients used in Alakitis products are completely organic and made in-house, including the extracts. The company views your skin as an individual and complete organ and says that its products bring “a healthy balance that is unique to each individual, and then maintains that healthy balance.” According to the manufacturer’s website, Alkaitis’s Cellular Repair Mask is designed to “repair, regenerate, and fortify your environmentally damaged and/or aging skin.”
According to the manufacturer’s website, the Alkaitis Cellular Repair Mask contains all organically grown ingredients, including raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, oat buds, grapes, strawberries and bilberries. These fruits are loaded with antioxidants, which have been proven to fight damaging free radicals from sun damage and toxins. The Alkaitis Cellular Repair Mask also contains oats, which are an incredibly soothing natural ant-inflammatory substance. The product listing, however, doesn’t show any anti-aging ingredients even though the manufacturer’s website claims that the Alkaitis Cellular Repair Mask can prevent wrinkling and other signs of aging.
- Organic ingredients are features.
- Will stimulate natural exfoliation without harsh skin damage.
- Products have a natural, clean smell that reminds you of the outdoors.
- All of Dr. Alkaitis’s products are technically edible and safe to consume, even though that’s not what users are supposed to do with them.
- Contains real berries and some users will experience allergic reactions.
- Needs to be continually used to see and maintain results.
- Does not specify the use of any specifically known anti-aging ingredients.
- Manufacturer admits that the mask will cause redness and sensitivity when you first start using the product, due to the active botanical ingredients.
- No return policy is publicized.
The Bottom Line
“Green” consumers everywhere will probably buy this brand by the boatload. If you’re searching for the product to put your inner Earth Mother at peace, search no more. Dr. Alkaitis’s organic, all natural approach to beauty will be refreshing to some users, especially those looking to move away from traditional chemicals (synthetic fragrances, colors, etc.) However, the Alkaitis Cellular Repair Mask is more suited to those looking for a new way to add antioxidant protection to their personal skin care routines than towards those looking to treat lines and wrinkles. When it comes to wrinkles, facial lines and other signs of aging, you’ll need a product with more ingredients and elements suited to that purpose. Look for those that include active anti-aging elements like Real Collagen and Matrixl 3000. Also, because you will be buying this directly from the Dr. Alkaitis website, be sure to ask about their return policy because it is not currently posted on the site.