What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Agera is a line of skin care products that focus on anti-aging and the reduction of acne and scarring. There are a total of 14 different anti-aging products available in the Agera skin care line. We will focus on one product in particular called Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel. The Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel is considered to be a gentle exfoliant and can be used by all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Agera’s official product website was not as informative as we wished it could have been so our research included other online retailers information on the anti-aging product called Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel. This product is available through several online retailers but not from the actual Agera official product website. Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel makes claims that is from natural phospholipids that are naturally occurring within our skin. This product is said to gently exfoliate the skin to improve the skins texture and color and tone. This Agera product can be used even by consumers who have allergies to alpha-hydroxy acid and Retin-A. The Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel should only be used once in the evenings and should never be used by pregnant women. At the time of this review, other than Retinol which is a vitamin A treatment, there were no other listed ingredients to review.
- Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel is available through several online retailers.
- Agera offers several complimentary products to be used in conjunction with the Retinyl P .6% Lipogel.
- Agera Retinyl P .6% is very affordable at $34 or less.
- The official product website for Agera doesn’t seem to provide or sell all of the products that are actually in the Agera line.
- Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel does not have any of its ingredients listed on the official product website or any other online retailers other than Retinol.
- There were only two customer testimonials available for the Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel at the time of our review, and no before and after photos.
The Bottom Line
Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel is available through several online retailers but not through the actual official product website at the time of our review which we thought to be strange. The product is sold at a fairly reasonable price of about $34 or less. The Agera Retinyl P .6% Lipogel is part of the Agera product line, so there are complimentary products to be used with item. We were unable to locate any other ingredients besides retinol for this product at the time of the review and we feel that all ingredients should be listed in case of allergens. Retinol is vitamin A that is derived from animal products. There has not been any strong scientific proof that retinol has any anti-aging effects on the skin. We feel that the product should include strong anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 or Hyaluronic Acid.