What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Ageless Woman is a product line created and promoted by Cheryl Tiegs, a well-known t.v. actress. Her Ageless Woman product line has a facial serum called Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer. The Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer claims that it helps in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and even compares itself to the effects of Botox injections. Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer maintains that your deep wrinkles will be reduced up to 27% all within a 30 day timeline.
Ageless Woman’s official product website, AgelessWomanonline.com, offers the product called Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer. The Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer is to be used once in the morning and once in the evening and should be used along with the Ageless Woman moisturizer. This product claims to soften the deep wrinkles around your mouth, eyes, forehead and neck. Ageless Woman uses what they refer to as “Hydrafusion Technology” that contains a hexapeptide that makes claims to be an actual alternative to Botox injections. The ingredients in this product are as follows: Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ormagel SH, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, White Tea Extract, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.
- Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer is available through several online retailers.
- Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer is a complimentary product to other beauty and anti-aging products on the Ageless Woman product line.
- Afirm is relatively affordable at $50 or less.
- The official product website for Ageless Woman provides only one before and after photo and only five customer testimonials at the time of our review.
- The “Hydrafusion Technology” that the website speaks of as hexapeptide doesn’t go into depth to explain what it is and why it works.
- Although Ageless Woman’s product line has a starter kit, the Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer is not included with the kit.
The Bottom Line
Ageless Woman deep wrinkle relaxer serum is available through the official product website as well as several other online retailers but not through any brick and mortar locations from what our research shows. The product is sold at a fairly reasonable price of about $50 or less. The deep wrinkle relaxer is part of the Ageless Woman product line, so there are complementary products to be used with this deep wrinkle relaxer. We agree that this product could be compared to that of Botox injections, as the product website states, for the fact that it contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 as well as Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid). Both of these are known to have strong anti-aging benefits. We feel that the product website should promote the deep wrinkle relaxer with more than just one before and after photo as well as more than just five customer testimonials to provide proof that this product is as effective as it makes claims to be.