What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|AdvanSkin Hyaluronic Acid||
AdvanSkin Hyaluronic Acid is one of the newer products in AdvanSkin’s line of skin care and anti-ageing products. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that AdvanSkin and other sources state is necessary for maintaining youthful skin; it’s vital in helping the skin to retain its youthful appearance as well as helping it to retain moisture. It does this by stimulating the retention of water in cells and the removal of waste from cells that have no direct blood supply. If the skin can’t get rid of old, broken-down cells, it quickly loses that youthful appearance and healthiness, which is when wrinkles and other signs of ageing start to crop up. AdvanSkin offers its Hyaluronic Acid in the form of an injected serum, amongst other forms such as a moisturizing cream.
Simply put, AdvanSkin Hyaluronic acid is a natural version of botox – and therefore it’s a lot safer on the whole. The treatment is safe as far as lack of any lasting side effects go, but it’s not necessarily an effective long-term treatment. Over time, the Hyaluronic Acid will break down in the body, meaning the process has to be repeated again. There will be soreness and swelling at the point of injection for about a week. How long the effects last will depend on the body’s rate of absorbing and using the AdvanSkin Hyaluronic Acid in the body. Their website doesn’t really offer a great deal of information about research. This makes it a bit difficult to judge just how good this company is with their products. Also, there were no testimonials or before-and-after images that we could find for AdvanSkin Hyaluronic Acid.
- AdvanSkin Hyaluronic Acid treatments are a natural substance that is needed by the human body – there aren’t any foreign chemicals to deal with. Because of this, it’s fully approved by the FDA.
- There are plenty of places online, including AdvanSkin’s official site, to buy Hyaluronic Acid supplements or supplies.
- Although Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance, AdvanSkin’s website says nothing about the possible long-term effects on health.
- It’s unknown what regular applications of Hyauronic Acid will really do to the human body – it could cause skin rashes if taken in the form of supplements.
- It simply restores skin health, and therefore might not be the best choice for an anti-ageing formula.
The Bottom Line
Hyaluronic Acid from AdvanSkin is a natural substance that may or may not have an effect on wrinkles and the other signs of skin ageing. However, it’s unlikely to really be effective over the long run, because the substance doesn’t last long-term. It’s unknown what kind of effects artificially injecting Hyaluronic Acid into the body will really have. Because of this, it’s always best to speak with a dermatologist before beginning any kind of skin health regimen such as Hyaluronic Acid injections or taking any supplements.
The AdvanSkin website mentions a few of the benefits, but apart from that there is not much in the way of user support or professional research data.