What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Actifirm Renovation Cream||
Actifirm Renovation Cream is a product from the Actifirm skincare line, often advertised as a very effective anti-aging cream. The pitch is that Actifirm Renovation Cream contains a blend of plant enzymes and products that will help the skin to replenish itself in order to fight the effects of wrinkles. This is done by increasing the supply of collagen and thus firming up the skin. The company has made the claim that people who use the cream will begin to notice an overall improvement in their skin’s texture. There are many other companies that make the same claim about their products, and the real means of finding out the effects of such a formula is to look at the ingredients. Actifirm provides a complete list of all ingredients that are included in the product.
The Actifirm website lists their Renovation Cream as containing the following ingredients: water, carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, dipropylene glycol, centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) extract, echinacea angustifolia (Coneflower) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, phenyl trimethicone, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, algae extract, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, cyclomethicone, polysilicone-11, beeswax, DEA-Cetyl phosphate, zostera marina pectin, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, butylene glycol, tocopherol, hedera helix (Ivy) extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract, vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract, geranium maculatum oil, lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, lecithin, carbomer, dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben and propylparaben.
- The product website offers a complete list of ingredients used in Actifirm Renovation Cream.
- There are also plenty of user testimonials posted, so that future users can judge for themselves whether or not to use the cream based on their information.
- There is no return guarantee – if you buy this product and don’t like it, there is no way to receive a refund at this time. This makes buying a bit of a gamble.
- There are many different ingredients in the product, but it isn’t clear just how this effects the overall performance. The Actifirm Renovation Cream may not have the most advanced ingredients that many companies use in creating anti-ageing products. It depends on personal needs and taste.
- Although there are user testimonials, there is no professional, cited evidence.
- The price, at $72, is rather high.
- The Actifirm Renovation Cream contains parabens.
The Bottom Line
This product may have some positive effects, but it does not contain anything known to be a collagen growth stimulator. This makes it not as effective at fighting wrinkles, although it should help to reduce the other signs of ageing. Also, the fact that all information is readily available on the website makes this company a little more reputable-seeming than some others. However, their product may not do what it’s claimed to be able to do, depending on the person’s individual needs. Also, the Actifirm Renovation Cream contains parabens, which are a type of synthetic preservative that can cause skin irritation to some.