What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Acticell Revitalizing Cream||
Acticell Revitalizing Cream by Acticell, according to its advertisements, is intended for the reduction of wrinkles and the restoration of the skin’s ability to naturally replenish itself. It’s also advertised that the Acticell Revitalizing Cream contains high-quality ingredients, and that it is primarily formulated for people who have normal skin – this means that it’s possible that people with more sensitive skin could find the formula a bit harsh.
As of this writing, the full list of this cream’s ingredients isn’t anywhere to be found on the official website. Acticell does reveal that the cream uses gingko biloba and vitamin E, but there are no other ingredients revealed. This makes it hard to gauge just how safe this product may be on a given type of skin. Also, the dosage levels are not mentioned.
Acticell Revitalizing Cream is said to contain Vitamin E at least, which is well-known for its skin care benefits. These benefits include skin moisturizing and the healing of scar tissue. Unfortunately, vitamin E does not have a great deal of effect on wrinkles, because it doesn’t help the skin to produce collagen.
The Acticell Revitalizing Cream product does not note that it contains any really advanced ingredients for fighting the signs of ageing, and there are no cited testimonials, meaning that there is no backing, either professional or otherwise.
- The Acticell Revitalizing Cream can be purchased on the website, and it currently is on sale for a lower price than it is officially listed for.
- It contains gingko and vitamin E as ingredients, two of the most healthy natural substances for skin that exist.
- At this time, there is no formula of ingredients aside from the above listed so that people can accurately judge what they’re purchasing.
- There are also no user testimonials or any professional or expert endorsements. This does not speak highly of Acticell’s confidence in their products. Many companies take pains to assure their customer base that there is a strong reputation.
- The cream does not contain any powerful ingredients that are specifically designed to fight wrinkles, such as Matrixyl 3000 or anything in the way of collagen production.
The Bottom Line
It isn’t enough for a company to list two ingredients as part of a formula and expect users to simply accept it. Many people want to know exactly what they are putting on their skin when using a product like Acticell Revitalizing Cream. Also, they like to hear from other people who have had experiences just like them, in the form of user testimonials. For people who want a real, powerful anti-wrinkle or anti-ageing product, this really doesn’t seem the best choice. It has benefits, but not in the form of anti-ageing in the skin. There are many other companies and products online that offer more advanced technology and claim to reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing.