What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Acqua Beauty Bar||
Acqua Beauty Bar is a facility based in New York’s Union Square, and they offer on-site skin care treatments that help to reduce the signs of ageing, such as non-surgical facelifts and peels. There are many surgical procedures that Acqua Beauty bar offers several alternatives for – Botox injections being chief among them, as well as skin tinting and wax jobs. These procedures are effective – but only on a temporary basis. The real trick to fighting the signs of ageing is to find products that can be applied in between treatments, whether these treatments are surgical or not. Customers need to be aware of different approaches so they can decide what works best for their needs.
Acqua Beauty Bar offers a number of services, such as facials, peels and waxes. The treatment centers do sell products, but they appear to only be very basic products rather than anything really innovative. As far as price ranges go, the Acqua Beauty Bar services can be anywhere from $150 to $300. The catch is that a lot of these procedures can’t be completed during the course of the first visit, so subsequent appointments are often needed. What’s most appealing to many people, it seems, is the fact that they can have treatments done that are non-surgical. However, the procedures are hardly unique – many other spas offer them, and with some revolutionary products being offered by other companies, some of Acqua Beauty Bar’s services may seem to be a bit redundant. With some new skin creams and products such as Matrixyl 3000, many people may find that they can achieve good skin health in their own home without resorting to a trip to the spa.
- Acqua Beauty Bar offers non-surgical procedures to alleviate common ageing signs.
- There is a wide range of services offered, and the customer service is reported to be quite professional.
- The prices are rather high considering that, many times, multiple visits have to be made to get the full treatment.
- Not a lot of products are offered beyond basic creams and such, which makes it difficult for users to give their skin the best care in their own homes without the need for spa treatment.
- The only location is in New York, making it inaccessible for many people who live elsewhere.
The Bottom Line
Although Acqua Beauty Bar is a great spa that offers a wide variety of non-surgical procedures, the only way to really make skin care work effectively is to have a means of treatment that lasts between visits or eliminates the need for visits altogether. Products such as Real Collagen or Matrixyl are more widely used by many people, and they can achieve the same effects that a full spa treatment can without the hassle and expense of spa visits.