What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Academie Scientifique De Beaute||
The Academie Scientifique de Beaute is a Parisian beauty company. The company creates and sells various antiaging products under the Scientific System brand. The products range from lotions to creams to face masks. The manufacturer is branded with a good online and offline support having been establishing in the beauty realm since 1926. With such a long term background, the company claims to be the first ever beauty product manufacturer to provide products for different types of skin.
While there is an official website for the Academie Scientifique de Beaute, there are no ingredient lists available on the website. This leaves the consumer wondering what the company has to hide.
The Academie Scientifique de Beaute company claims to use ingredients such as vitamins, soy, wild yam, hyaluronic acid, collagen and ceramindes in their antiaging products. This is, of course, not a complete list of ingredients and with no official listing by product, there is little proof that these ingredients are used at all.
The Academie Scientifique de Beaute products include support for facial care, hand care and neck care. The list of products is long but, again, this does not mean the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products are more effective than other antiaging products on the market. Without ingredient listing and clinical proof there is little way to tell.
- There is an official website for the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products.
- Information for the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products is available on the website.
- If the ingredients stated are used, there is a chance they could reduce the signs of aging.
- There is no precise ingredient list for any of the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products.
- No testimonials could be found to support the use of the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products.
- The Academie Scientifique de Beaute products cannot be purchased online at the time of this review.
- There is no clinical evidence offered that the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products work.
The Bottom Line
The Academie Scientifique de Beaute offers information about their products, but this information is not backed with clinical proof or even an ingredient list that can be researched. The consumer must go on the word of the manufacturer in order to choose whether the product will work or not. This is not common in companies with a long term relationship with the consumer in the antiaging and skin care world. There are many products available online that offer detailed ingredient lists, clinical proof and convenient online ordering, but Academie Scientifique de Beaute is not one of those companies. We cannot support the use of the Academie Scientifique de Beaute products at this time due to this lack of information.