What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Abella Renew Gel||
Abella Renew Gel is one of a line of products by Abella that is said to have many beneficial effects on the skin. The exfoliation of the skin is one of the effects the gel is said to have. This keeps the skin fresh and moisturized. Also, Abella Renew Gel is good at stimulating the growth and circulation of the skin by encouraging the development of collagen, the substance required to keep skin from forming wrinkles. The gel may or may not really have these abilities. By looking at the ingredient list, we can get a better idea whether Abella Renew Gel really does as it claims.
The ingredients of the Abella Renew Gel aren’t listed on the website, unfortunately. Nor are there retail stores off-site that list ingredients, although retail stores do carry Abella Renew Gel. This fact reflects a bit poorly on the professionalism and trustworthiness of the manufacturer. We found several discussions on forums that listed the only apparent active ingredient of Abella Renew Gel as a 10% concentration of glycolic acid, at a pH of 1.8. This is highly acidic, and it seems likely that it would be damaging to the skin, especially if a user is sensitive. Given that this information is from a discussion forum, it could be inaccurate so all we can do is speculate.
- If the product does as it claims to do, the effects on skin treatment and anti-ageing could be quite beneficial. There are many benefits from a proper allocation of collagen in the skin.
- The skin would be kept moist by the regular application of the gel.
- The company has no direct online presence, nor do they have any reviews from users. This makes forming informed decisions difficult when it comes to purchasing this product.
- No ingredients lists are online through first-party sources, and the only ingredient we found seems as though it could be harmful if overused.
- The Abella Renew Gel product is not available through online purchase, so may not be available in a wide area.
The Bottom Line
Because the Abella Renew Gel vendor has no real presence online or any substantial information, we find it difficult to accurately judge the effectiveness of this product. However, because a company’s professionalism and trustworthiness is often dictated by its means of presenting relevant information, we have to conclude that the signs aren’t very positive for Abella Renew Gel. Also, given the one ingredient found through searching, it’s rather dubious to claim that the Abella Renew Gel can really begin to cure or reduce the visible signs of ageing. Even so, the company makes no claims that are any different from many other providers. People who are looking for a reliable skin care and anti-ageing remedy product may want to look elsewhere, starting with a company that has more readily available information.