What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
A Derma is a product line that was created by Laboratories Pierre Fabre, a French organization in the 1960s. They are a globally-known lab, and mainly specialize in working with different kinds of plants and herbs to create unique skin care ingredients. They claim that their ingredients are all completely natural and therefore able to enrich the skin with vitamins, minerals and other substances needed to promote good skin growth. At least 50% of their products are purely derived from plants, according to their information. A Derma has also created a line of pharmaceutical products, and they attempt to educate users about how to engage in healthy skin and how to take care of their skin to keep it looking good.
A Derma’s official website contains the basic information behind their company and research practices, as well as their lines of products. The website is comprehensive enough to obtain most relevant information except for full ingredient lists of products. Ingredients lists do exist on some outside sites, however, usually compiled by people who have purchased their products and who are sharing this information to benefit others.
Buying A Derma products directly from the website isn’t possible, but many people will be able to buy from third-party websites affiliated with Pierre Fabre. A Derma’s products include facial creams, skin treatment creams, lotions and bars, as well as foaming gels. Although it may be easy to find actual products to buy, finding a list of ingredients on individual products may not be so easy. As far as price range goes, it can range from $7.87 to $23.62. Searching for information around the Internet will yield more details on products and prices. Also, these price ranges could go higher or lower, because many vendors have no official connection to A Derma.
- Information about the A Derma can be found easily on the website, which allows people to easily gauge their products and practices. All products are created with as many natural ingredients as possible.
- Information is widely available even outside the official website.
- Although many of the products are priced in UK currency (pounds sterling) the prices are quite low when converted to dollars. However, exchange rates can make this variable.
- There are no user testimonials on the website, which makes it hard to gauge user reactions to A Derma’s products.
- There are no guaranteed money-back or return policies – it depends on the individual vendors.
- For the most part, there aren’t many easy-to-find ingredient lists.
- It is difficult to determine if A Derma makes a dedicated wrinkle fighting product.
The Bottom Line
Although A Derma claims that 50% of their ingredients are plant-based, it’s hard to say exactly what the rest consist of. The information found on the official website doesn’t give information in this regard. Company policy and practices are discussed, but there simply isn’t enough information about A Derma products on the website for consumers to make an informed decision.