What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|3000 BC Skincare||
3000 BC Skincare is a company that devotes itself to the ancient Egyptian methods of skin care, such as the use of essential oils, rosewood extract, sandalwood extract and similar ingredients. 3000 BC opts to use all-natural ingredients as much as possible, rather than rely on chemically-produced dyes and treatments. The company has branched into a line of branded treatment spas, where people can make appointments for skin therapy in advance. The treatment centers are well-kept, serene, and very professionally staffed. Their headquarters and two spas listed on the official website are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Wayne, Pennsylvania.
3000 BC Skin Care uses all natural ingredients in their products. Some of the ingredients they use to give your skin the smoothest sensation are: sea algae extract, oat beta, glucan, squalane, nettle extract, borage oil, superoxide dismutase, shea butter, vitamins A and C, palmarosa, lavender, candeia, Indian sarsaparilla, Roman chamomile, neroli, geranium, rosewood, and sandalwood. All of these ingredients work together to promote the skin’s production of protocollagen, the substance required for skin to form new tissue and retain its youthful appearance. This is what keeps wrinkles from forming until we get older. There are a few artificial ingredients added in some products, but not very many.
- 3000 BC Skin Care salons make use of almost exclusively all-natural ingredients, making sure that your skin gets the most soothing care it can without intruding artificial chemicals.
- They have a very professional, organized atmosphere in their spas, which makes the skin more relaxed and easy to treat.
- Therapists are said to be extremely capable and pleasant in demeanor.
- The hours of service are a bit awkward for some people – the spas are only open late on Wednesday nights, which makes it likely that weekend appointments have to be scheduled.
- Sometimes, the spas are located somewhat out of the way, and because there are only 3000 BC Skin Care spas in two locations, many people have to drive long distances.
- Appointments must be scheduled three weeks in advance. No walk-ins are accepted.
- The waxing ingredients take time to warm up and use, which can cause problems for people who schedule appointments at 3000 BC Skin Care spas early in the morning.
- Some users reported that bikini waxes were a bit uneven, as were manicures.
The Bottom Line
Overall, 3000 BC Skin Care seems to be an excellent skin care company to help with relaxation and skin cleansing products and services. There were some complaints from users about some services that were a little awkward, but these were likely one-off occurrences. However, on the whole, the atmosphere offered at the treatment spas by 3000 BC Skin Care works wonders with the natural ingredients from fruits, oils and wood extracts. This company is highly recommended by clients, even though they are only available in two locations in Pennsylvania. This makes it hard to reach for people in neighboring states. If you can afford it, spa treatments like this paired with a cutting edge, at-home wrinkle treatment should have your skin looking perfect.