What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
100% Pure is a line of cosmetics that were created by Organic Apothecary, a company based in Berkely, California. 100% Pure is mainly focused on giving people a line of cosmetics and skin products that are made form completely natural ingredients, rather than having to rely on artificial chemicals and enzymes that are foreign to nature. Mainly, they rely on fruit extracts and oil to achieve their effects. Also, the 100% Pure line of products avoids the use of animal fat, instead going completely vegan to avoid the use of any animal-based products. This allows people to avoid the pore-clogging effects of some lotions.
100% Pure cosmetics are completely naturally created, with fruit extracts and other ingredients. They tend to use the following ingredients: apricots, avocados, bearberries, blueberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, chocolate, coffee, cranberries, eucalyptus, ginger, ginseng, grapefruits, grapefruit seed extract, grapes, green tea, honey, lemons, licorice, mangoes, oranges, orange extract, peppermints, pomegranates, raspberries, rice bran oil, rosemary, seaweeds, almond oil and white tea. In addition, 100% Pure cosmetics make use of Vitamins A, C, E and beta carotene, as well as the resident anti-oxidants present in tea. Anti-oxidants help to prevent ageing. Anti-ageing properties are very appealing to many people when they choose cosmetics, which is a good selling point for 100% Pure.
- 100% Pure cosmetics line uses all natural fruit ingredients and other extracts.
- The products work well with natural skin conditions to produce some of the best care possible without using a lot of artificial chemicals.
- All products are thoroughly tested, and no use is made of animal parts, which can end up clogging the skin’s pores.
- Because these products are made of fruit, they give off a pleasing scent.
- Some of the products are too faint and therefore need several coats to really show an effect.
- Lipsticks can occasionally be rather gritty-feeling on the lips.
- Mascara often requires more than one coat to add substantial length, which can be a hassle if you don’t have time in the mornings to apply several coats of makeup.
- There is no shiny finish on many of the lipsticks and lip balms like in other products.
- Many of the products are very basic in their effects, not leaving much of an impression beyond standard cosmetic products.
- There are, fundamentally, makeup products, not anti-aging treatments.
The Bottom Line
100% Pure cosmetics line of products are great for people who like to go with a natural look, and they are a healthy substance for the skin because they use few or no artificial chemicals and enzymes. Unfortunately this also means that the effect they have may not be that noticeable. You may have to apply several coatings to really get a good look. The real thing 100% Pure products have going for them is the fact that they are completely natural. Good if you have a concern for the environment and what you’re putting on your face and, if paired with a potent anti-aging treatment, this could have your skin looking great.